AEGIS recently introduced a new cyber product and underwriting process for policyholders with annual revenues up to $750 million.
The new AEGIS Middle Market Enterprise Cyber Initiative features:
- Up to USD $10 million in limits of liability.
- Minimum retention of USD $25,000.
- The AEGIS CyberResilience+ form 7/2019, which offers tailored cyber coverage specifically for the energy sector.
- A complimentary cybersecurity Health Check Report from our alliance partner Guidewire Cyence that provides topline peer analytics and best practices for utility operations. The report is offered to all AEGIS policyholders/members, whether they purchase AEGIS cyber coverage or not, as a value-added benefit. The Cyber Health Check Report is provided by request only and it’s based on a non-intrusive, online assessment that identifies possible areas for improvement in external network security.
- A dedicated 24-hour cyber incident hotline that policyholders can call immediately after the discovery of a cyber event.
For more information about the new AEGIS Middle Market Enterprise Cyber Initiative, please contact Dawn Simmons, Vice President – Cyber by e-mail or by phone at 201 508 2629.