- Preliminary 2013 financial results
- Ron Litzinger elected to AEGIS Board of Directors
- Cybersecurity white paper and new AEGIS cyber coverage now available
- "Utility-Related Losses" white paper in development
- AEGIS Policyholders’ Conference – July 28 to July 31 in San Diego
- AEGIS at RIMS – April 27 to April 30 in Denver
- Save the date – 2014 AEGIS Claims Seminar – October 20 to 22 in Miami Beach
Our collaborative approach to claims has distinguished AEGIS from commercial insurers since the beginning. It’s one of the fundamental reasons AEGIS was created by its members in 1975.
We provide member companies with deep expertise and a wide range of Loss Control products, services and educational opportunities that can’t be matched by commercial insurers.
Risk managers, and their authorized staff and brokers, can view policies, file claims, submit policy applications and access password-protected content in the My AEGIS section.