- 2016 Policyholders’ Conference attracts an all-time record number of attendees
- Public Safety Awareness Letter to AEGIS Member Company CEOs
- PHC 2017 in Vancouver, BC – save the date
- 2016 AEGIS Claims Seminar – October 17 to 19 – Scottsdale, Arizona
- Fire Protection System Training Class – OSU at Stillwater, Oklahoma – October 25 to 27
- AEGIS Loss Control transitions
Our collaborative approach to claims has distinguished AEGIS from commercial insurers since the beginning. It’s one of the fundamental reasons AEGIS was created by its members in 1975.
We provide member companies with deep expertise and a wide range of Loss Control products, services and educational opportunities that can’t be matched by commercial insurers.
Risk managers, and their authorized staff and brokers, can view policies, file claims, submit policy applications and access password-protected content in the My AEGIS section.