- 2014 AEGIS financial results
- Christopher Crane elected to AEGIS Board of Directors
- AEGIS cyber coverage for energy companies gains momentum
- New AEGIS property consortium offers up to $300 million limit
- Regional member and broker meetings – Dallas, Seattle and East Rutherford
- AEGIS partners with St. John's University on ERM survey of member companies
- The Art of Recovery and the Transfer of Risk webinar presentations posted
Our collaborative approach to claims has distinguished AEGIS from commercial insurers since the beginning. It’s one of the fundamental reasons AEGIS was created by its members in 1975.
We provide member companies with deep expertise and a wide range of Loss Control products, services and educational opportunities that can’t be matched by commercial insurers.
Risk managers, and their authorized staff and brokers, can view policies, file claims, submit policy applications and access password-protected content in the My AEGIS section.