- AEGIS property consortium now offers up to $350 million capacity
- Cyber capacity increased through new alliance with NEIL
- Regional member and broker meeting – San Francisco – January 5
- ERM survey of member companies posted to website
- PHC 2016 in Boston – save the date
- AEGIS Claims Roundtables 2016 schedule announced
- Monthly webinar – Using Drones for Power Plant Inspections and Loss Control – January 6
- AEGIS Loss Control webinar 2016 schedule announced
Our collaborative approach to claims has distinguished AEGIS from commercial insurers since the beginning. It’s one of the fundamental reasons AEGIS was created by its members in 1975.
We provide member companies with deep expertise and a wide range of Loss Control products, services and educational opportunities that can’t be matched by commercial insurers.
Risk managers, and their authorized staff and brokers, can view policies, file claims, submit policy applications and access password-protected content in the My AEGIS section.