- AEGIS annual report and first quarter results
- Member credits for 2016 – 2017 – Excess Liability credit restored
- 2016 AEGIS Policyholders' Conference – July 25 to July 28 – registration opens soon
- Monthly webinar – Measuring the Effectiveness of Public Safety Awareness Programs – May 4 – register now
- Claims Roundtable – Settlement and Negotiation – June 9 – register now
- 2016 AEGIS Claims Seminar – save the date
Our collaborative approach to claims has distinguished AEGIS from commercial insurers since the beginning. It’s one of the fundamental reasons AEGIS was created by its members in 1975.
We provide member companies with deep expertise and a wide range of Loss Control products, services and educational opportunities that can’t be matched by commercial insurers.
Risk managers, and their authorized staff and brokers, can view policies, file claims, submit policy applications and access password-protected content in the My AEGIS section.