- 2017 AEGIS financial results
- Continuity and premium credits declared for 2018 – 2019
- New Member Loyalty Credit rewards members who purchase multiple policies
- New, higher limits for several AEGIS coverages
- New contingent outage and capacity performance products
- AEGIS Loss Control property engineering services now included with policy
Our collaborative approach to claims has distinguished AEGIS from commercial insurers since the beginning. It’s one of the fundamental reasons AEGIS was created by its members in 1975.
We provide member companies with deep expertise and a wide range of Loss Control products, services and educational opportunities that can’t be matched by commercial insurers.
Risk managers, and their authorized staff and brokers, can view policies, file claims, submit policy applications and access password-protected content in the My AEGIS section.