It is often stated that the mysteries to understanding business interruption exposures and presenting them to your broker and underwriters is paramount to a successful recovery in the event of a claim. This forum is intended to help demystify some of the more difficult aspects of this important insurance product.
The agenda is intended to provide attendees with an in-depth look into the realm of business interruption. The discussion by our presenters will focus on the following:
- Enterprise risk management and how business recovery, reputational risks and financial factors affect an organization.
- How technical assessments assist in defining financial exposures, what coverages are available, what should be contained in the submission, and challenges of obtaining the right insurance product.
- The top 5 common legal issues.
- Do captives have a significant role in providing business interruption? What needs to be considered?
- Claims: Can the expectations of all be successfully fulfilled? What are the current issues and how are they resolved?
Who should attend?
- Risk Managers
- Loss Adjusters
- Forensic Accountants
To reserve your spot, please register here
. Space is limited.
Please note, there is no fee to attend this forum.