Why have more than 200 AEGIS member companies turned to our property underwriting team in New Jersey to cover their operational and construction risks?
- Our $200 million capacity for operational and construction risks plus additional capacity that may be available from our new property consortium is available year after year. Unlike many commercial market insurers, we do not retreat from the energy sector during unfavorable insurance market cycles.
- We lead the subscription market by setting favorable terms and conditions.
- Coverage is available worldwide for AEGIS members based in the U.S. and Canada.
- Our expertise spans all types of traditional and renewable facilities. The leaders in renewable energy, including NextEra, MidAmerican and Xcel Energy, depend on AEGIS for our renewable energy coverages.
- The property engineering services provided by AEGIS Loss Control help improve the safety and reliability of systems, and help ensure that our underwriting reflects risks fairly and accurately.
- Claims are settled in a collaborative and efficient manner. This is one of the fundamental reasons AEGIS was created by its members in 1975.
- Premium credits are paid to eligible property policyholders, which help reduce the long-term cost of risk.
For more information, read about AEGIS property coverage and contact Gary Ladman at 201.508.2802.