Cyber attacks can seriously damage organizations by increasing costs, reducing revenues and impairing the ability to serve customers. AEGIS is an industry leader in cyber insurance, specializing in tailored coverage and program solutions for:
- Data breaches
- Data asset recovery
- Network interruption
- Non-physical business interruption and extra expense
- Cyber extortion
- Media perils
- Computer forensics
- Breach incident response
- Brand reputation management
- Contingent non-physical business interruption
- PCI assessment coverage
- Contractual liabilities (including failure to supply)
Cyber coverage and related services are available through AEGIS for member companies with all types of operations, including electric and natural gas utilities, renewable energy facilities, oil and gas exploration and production companies, water utilities and transmission and distribution companies.
The AEGIS approach combines coverage with risk management and post-breach response services, including a fully tailored control and vulnerability assessment that is specific to energy companies. The assessment focuses on two of the most critical cyber exposures facing AEGIS members: enterprise data security breaches and industrial systems.
In the event of a data breach or cyber attack, the incident response services enable member companies to respond quickly, flexibly and confidently to any data breach or attack on critical infrastructure. The global network of legal, forensic and risk management experts available through the AEGIS eRisk Hub provides the support needed to help get the right information to the right people at the right time.
A coordinated and professional response, including customized and compliant communications, also reduces notification costs and the potential for damage to the company’s reputation.
Our CyberResilience Plus product features:
- $50 million in capacity
- Modular policy form
- Coverage for enterprise and industrial control systems
- Broad definition of sensitive information for full Advanced Metering lnfrastructure/Smart Grid coverage
- Failure to supply
- Difference in Conditions (DIC) option which wraps coverage around existing policies, i.e., property, casualty, terrorism and environmental. This delivers full cyber coverage for physical damage, bodily injury and environmental issues
- Policyholder access to the AEGIS eRisk Hub, which includes risk management tools, loss control services and breach response services