The 2020 Energy School will be held at Florida State University in Tallahassee, FL from October 26 – 29.
Registration will begin in June. For details and to learn more about The Energy School, visit EIM's website by clicking here >>
No one understands the challenges of risk management better than utility and energy company risk managers and claims representatives. But you also know there’s always more to learn. The Energy School, hosted by AEGIS, EIM, NEIL and OCIL, will shed light on some of the specific challenges today’s energy professionals face. Join risk management experts, industry leaders and fellow professionals for an enlightening four-day symposium in Tallahassee, FL.
The program is designed to provide risk management and claims professionals with the knowledge and skills necessary to adapt to the challenges of the industry. Energy School attendees will:
- Discuss key issues affecting energy risk management
- Take part in real world scenarios and case study exercises
- Explore opportunities and challenges with experts and colleagues
- Gain a unique perspective of the rapidly changing energy environment
- Acquire additional skills to adapt to upcoming challenges